Skip to main content

Hopefully the first of many...

Well, so here it goes... after much deliberation the jury in my head decided that I should start dedicating time to journaling the MANY sweet moments of our families life - it's never a dull moment around here - and so with that said I really do hope that this first post is only one of many to come. I know that I am much behind the time with blogging lifes events, so to bring you up to speed...

9.3 years of marriage

1 wild and crazy 5 year old daughter who is nothing short of our own little miracle. She was stubborn to get here and has not let up on her stubbornness since. She wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up (please don't ask because I have no idea) and just today has graduated from the most tender and adorable preschool... we will truly miss Ms. Kerry.





2 of the most unique twins. I really do think these two were meant to be single babies, but given their personalities I'm sure they were in heaven fighting over who gets to come first and as sibling rivalry would have it neither could be out done by the other so they had to come together... hence the many grey hairs I have disguised in my blonde mangled mess (to be removed this friday). They really are my sweet tender babies that I'm almost positive will be called 'the babies' long after they've grown and moved away.



And so this is one of many posts to come I will call it good for now... wouldn't want to overdue myself or strain something... but as I alluded to above this Friday is going to be a big day for me... long story short (pun intended) I've been threatening to chop all of my hair off for a long time - this was always the plan even when I started growing my hair out 4 yrs ago... grow it long then cut it all off in some fabulous dramatic fashion and donate the mangled blonde mess to Locks of Love. So to go out in style my friend hooked me up with a local television show that does weekly makeovers and so this Friday I get it cut and colored and next week we shoot the show... very fun except now it's reality not just something I was planning to do in the distant "future"... YIKES!!! Stay tuned for my dramatic before/after pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Whoa baby, it's been a lonnnng time!

OK, here we go... my attempt to play catch up... Scrolling down you see it was just a few posts ago that I was so proud of my new lil 2nd grader. Well as time so often does it just flew right by and we just wrapped up 2nd grade year... watch out 3rd grade. As tradition in our house here is Sam's mini shoot commemorating her 2nd grade year.

Brody stories...

I know I’m biased, but I really do think my kids are hilarious and say the funniest things. Here’s a Brody story for you... Last Sunday (May 20th) we were eating dinner with the TV on in the background turned down pretty low. We were all talking about random things and then some image flashed on the TV. Scott looked to Brody and said ‘what is that?’. Side note: we are always trying to quiz him on what things look like and what he sees and if he can make out objects at certain distances away...given his eye issues.  Well, I don’t remember what the photo or image was on TV, but I remember his answer being not quite right. So a few seconds later something else appeared on TV - I think it was a cactus - and we quickly asked Brody ‘what is that?’... and he said cactus. And then a dog came on the screen and he just said dog (like the trained animal HE is ;-). And then...the next thing that came on the screen was a photo of some restaurant’s wine cellar and wine selection. So I asked,

Our prima ballerina!

Miss Sammy had her 2nd dance recital with Miss Annie's dance class. I was beaming ear to ear watching her dance her heart out. She was absolutely beautiful, graceful and completely poised. I'm so glad she enjoys dance class and can't wait to start up the next session.